Crye-Leike is a full service real estate company founded in Memphis in 1977. Today it’s the nation’s 5th largest real estate company and the largest serving markets in Tennessee, Arkansas, Georgia, Mississippi, Florida and across the Mid-South.
Crye-Leike has more than 3000+ licensed sales, 500 staff members and over 115 branch and franchise offices located in a nine state region including:
In 2010, Crye-Leike attained a sales volume of $6 billion with 24,260 units sold. In 2009, Crye-Leike attained a sales volume in excess of $3.9 billion with 24,983 units sold. In 2008 the company attained sales of $4.2 billion and closed 25,281 transaction sides. In 2007 the company attained sales of $5.7 billion and closed 32,500 transaction sides.
Crye-Leike ranks No. among the nation’s top 500 largest residential real estate brokerage firms and No. 3 among the nation’s 144 largest privately owned and independent firms, according to REAL Trends, Inc., the leading provider of information and analysis for the residential real estate industry.
The company, founded in Memphis by Harold Crye and Dick Leike in 1977, has a unique corporate structure. Each of the regions it serves is supported by its own Corporate Headquarters. It’s the belief of its founders that “the real estate business is local” and thereby each of the company’s regions has its own headquarters and a leadership team that’s local with the ability to offer a full menu of services and the highest level of customer service.
These regional headquarters are located in:
- Memphis, TN
- Nashville, TN
- Chattanooga, TN
- Little Rock, AR
- Atlanta, GA
- Rogers, AR
- Jackson, MS
Overview Quick Facts
- Ranked #5 in the Nation among the nation’s top 500 largest residential real estate brokerage firms. Ranked #3 among the nation’s 144 largest privately owned and independent firms.
- Ranked the largest real estate company in Tennessee, Arkansas and the Mid-South.
- A network of over 3200 sales associates and over 500 staff.
- Over 113 real estate offices (23 of which are franchise locations).
- Office locations in a 9 state southern region including: Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Florida, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, and Tennessee
- Regional headquarters locations in Tennessee (Memphis, Nashville, and Chattanooga), Arkansas (Little Rock and Rogers), Georgia (Atlanta), Mississippi (Jackson) – Addresses and phones for Crye-Leike’s regional headquarters.
- 2010 sales volume: $3.85 billion with 24,260 units sold. 2009 sales volume: $3.9 billion; 24,983 units sold. 2008 sales volume: $4.2 billion; 25,281 units sold. 2007 sales volume: $5.7 billion; 32,500 units sold. 2006 sales volume: $6.1 billion (9% increase); 2006 sales units: 35,498. 2005 sales volume: $5.6 billion (16% increase); 2005 sales units: 34,039. 2004 sales volume: $4.61 billion; 2004 sales units: 29,581
- As a member of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World (formally RELO), Crye-Leike Relocation Services assists families, individuals and corporations relocating anywhere in the country (with international service as well). Crye-Leike Relocation Services earned the RELO Quality Certification (RQC), that recognizes commitment to excellence as one of the top relocation departments in the relocation industry
- A full service real estate company, Crye-Leike offers one-stop shopping in real estate including: residential real estate services; relocation services; commercial real estate, business and investment real estate services; property leasing and management services; REO – bank-owned property services; mortgage lending facilities; insurance services, title services; home services; real estate auctions; apartment locator services; real estate franchise sales and home builder services.